The System Sensor L-Series offers the most versatile and easy to- use line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry with low current draws and modern aesthetics. With white and red plastic housings, standard and compact footprint devices, System Sensor L-Series can meet virtually any application requirement.
The entire L-Series product line, wall-mount horns, strobes, and horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the back box, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction damage, the L-Series mounting plates utilize an onboard shorting spring, so you can test wiring continuity before the device is installed.
L-Series devices easily adapt to a suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with two volume selections.
- Updated modern aesthetics
- Small profile devices for Horns and Horn Strobes
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings on wall units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 110, 135, and 185
- Horn rated at 88 dBA at 16 volts
- Rotary switch for horn tone and two volume selections
- Mounting plate for all standard and wall units
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electrically Compatible with legacy SpectrAlert and SpectAlert Advance devices
- Compatible with MDL3A sync module
- Listed for wall mounting only