This protective cover has been helping to stop false fire alarms around the world for more than 40 years, without restricting legitimate alarms.
All models offer excellent protection against physical damage (both accidental and intentional) and several against severe environments both inside and out. It is ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, stores, hotels and public buildings of almost every kind where there is a threat of false alarms.
- Proven effective for more than 40 years in helping stop false fire alarms without restricting legitimate alarms
- Can be used as a guard against physical damage to a manual pull station, with or without the optional warning horn
- Protect devices such as EPOs, call boxes, telephones and emergency shutdowns by changing the color and messaging
- Helps stop false fire alarms
- Does not restrict legitimate alarms from being activated
- Without horn
- Surface mount
- Larger cover helps prevent malicious or accidental false fire alarms.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Prevents false fire alarms without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
- Can accommodate flush or surface mounted applications.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40C to 121C (-40 to 250F)
- Available with or without a 95 dB integral sounder, powered by a 9V PP3 battery (included).
- Optional 12-24 VDC powered units.