The VideoEase CCTV Screw Terminal Balun allows a single composite CCTV video signal to be transmitted via a single unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable for more versatile security and surveillance cabling. Used in pairs, the CCTV Balun eliminates costly and bulky coax cable, allowing CCTV equipment to be connected via cost-effective twisted pair. The CCTV Balun may also be used in conjunction with MuxLab’s CCTV-Audio/Video Hub(500200) for video distribution to multiple monitors.
- Up to 2500 feet (760m) in B&W via Cat 5 twisted pair
- Up to 2200 feet (670m) in color via Cat 5 twisted pair
- Small enough to fit side-by-side on any video multiplexer
- BNC coax to screw terminals
- Polarity identification label
- Cable strain relief