The Pico wireless control is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control Lutron wireless load-control devices from anywhere in the space. This battery-operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
• Provides control for the following: – Maestro WirelessR controls – PowPakR Modules – SivoiaR QS wireless systems – SerenaR RF remote control shades – Energi Savr NodeT and QuantumR systems, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM) – GRAFIK EyeR QS wireless systems – RadioRAR 2 systems – HomeWorksR QS wireless systems
• Control available in a variety of button marking options.
• Easy reconfiguration for use as: – Handheld remote – Wall-mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate adapter kit sold separately) – Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately) – A table top control (table top pedestal sold separately).
• Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
• 10 year battery life (one CR2032 battery included).
• Can provide control of blinds, curtains or lighting devices within a 30 ft (9 m) range.
THIS WIRELESS CONTROL SWITCH IS NOT IN STOCK, BUT CAN BE ORDERED FROM THE SUPPLIER. LEAD TIME: 2 WEEKS.