The Scout® Pro 3 Tester Starter Kit is a versatile cable tester that locates and tests voice, data and video cables. Identify multiple cable runs with included location mapping remotes. This kit verifies accurate cable installations each time. Backlit display assists in reading results in lower light.
- Cable tester tests voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (coax F-connector) terminated cables with clearly defined results
- Measure cable length up to 2000 feet (610 m)
- Test for Open, Short, Miswire or Split-Pair faults
- Backlit LCD screen displays cable length, wiremap, cable ID and test results
- Trace cables, wire pairs and individual conductor wires with multiple style tone generator (requires analog probe Cat. No. VDV500-123; sold separately)
- Hub blink mode to identify port location on a hub or a switch
- LanMap and CoaxMap Location Remotes (5 each) map and ID multiple cable runs in a single step
- Includes voltage warning, shield detection, auto power off, low battery indicator and a self-storing remote
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT use on energized circuits.