This automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) digital clamp-meter measures AC current via the clamp, and measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, and tests diodes via test-leads. Exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters loaded with innovative, time-saving features.
- Clamp Meter with automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Amp Clamp measures AC current
- Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity and tests diodes
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2 m) drop
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Includes carrying pouch, test leads and batteries