Designed to detect fiber breakpoints, fiber leaks, poor connections, and stress points, this visual fault locator is perfect for field personnel detecting faults in fiber optic cables.
- Includes adapter for 1.25mm LC connectors
- 650 nm Class IIIA laser diode identifies faults in single and multi-mode fiber up to 3 miles long
- Universal connector accommodates 2.5mm ferruled connectors, such as FC, SC, and ST connectors
- Has three different modes: Continuous wave, pulsing, and slower pulsing mode
- Works in OTDR dead zones and is used for end-to-end visual fiber identification
- Light and portable pen-style design is perfect for on the go use
- 60 hours of battery life powered by two AAA batteries (included)