Protects High-Performance 4-Pair Cat 6 Outside Plant Cables as well as Cat 6 UTP Cables for Voice or ISDN Low-Voltage (Digital, 75V) Applications. Can also be used for End-Span POE Applications where Power and Data are on All 4-Pairs. Using 110 Punchdown In/Out.
Applications: Protects CAT6 OSP or UTP cable for Off Premise Extensions, Wireless Access Points, T-1, ISDN.
(*Made in USA of U.S. and imported parts.* )
- UL Listed for Primary (497) and Isolated Loop (497B) applications
- Exceeds TIA/EIA Standards 568 and 758 for CAT 6 performance
- Solid-state protection for fastest response
- Use between buildings in a campus environment as a building entrance protector orin hostile industrial
- applications as an isolated loop protector
- For use with CISCO PoE systems
- Can be used in high power PoE (PoE+) applications
- Expandable System Protection - SurgeGate Modules can be attached to one another to expand system protectn as your system grows
- Lifetime Product Warranty - This surge protector shall be free of any defects in design, materials, or workmanship, or ITW Linx will repair or replace the defective product
- $50,000 Connected Equipment