The EliteX OLED keypad is elegantly designed and features a clear and easy to read OLED display. Users can use the keypad to perform typical operations on the Integriti system. This includes control of security areas, door access, event activity review and controlling the state of outputs. Users PIN numbers can also be changed directly from the keypad.
The OLED display shows plain text navigation through operations and alarms, events and items are presented by name. The keypad’s 8 indicator LEDs can also display the real-time status of the security system.
For the Installer, EliteX can be used to program the entire Integriti system. (Macros excluded). This allows the installer to make quick and efficient changes as needed without need to access the Integriti software. The EliteX supports 12 Languages.
- Clear and easy to read 2-Line OLED display
- Programmable backlight brightness suitable for bright or low-light environments
- Slimline surface mount design
- Stylish design and neutral colours will look great in any environment
- Design style compliments the PrismaX Keypad (colour screen model)
- Backlit rubberized keypad provides a user-friendly tactile feel
- Eight LEDs provide area status, door functions, alarms and other conditions via programming options
- Instant help text available anytime, at the press of a key
- Multilingual firmware as standard (12 languages)
- Four ‘arrow’ keys provide quick and convenient access to menu options
- Zone inputs and auxiliary outputs provided for connection of local I/O devices
- Programmable panic key and duress option
- Built-in module locater buzzer
- Tamper monitored housing
- Compatible with Integriti, Inception & Concept 4000 Systems