The Inner Range OSDP <> Wiegand converter is a small inline device which can be used in junction with card readers in order to convert OSDP protocol to Wiegand or Wiegand protocol to OSDP.
The device can be configured to provide the following functions:
- Convert data from a SIFER OSDP reader to Wiegand data for connection to a standard Wiegand reader input.
- Convert data from any OSDP reader to Wiegand data for connection to a standard Wiegand reader input.
- Convert data from a Wiegand reader to Inner Range SIFER data for connection to the RS-485 reader input on Integriti or Inception products.
The OSDP <> Wiegand converter is compatible with following Inner Range products
- Integriti Access Controller (IAC)
- Standard LAN Access Module (SLAM)
- Intelligent LAN Access Module (ILAM)
- Inception Controller
- Power Supply: 11-14V DC
- Current Consumption: 20mA idle, 35mA peak
- Dimensions: 85mm (L) (including connectors) x 35mm(W) x 15mm (H)
- Installation Environment 0-50 Degrees C. 15-85% relative humidity (non-condensing)