FM Series electromagnetic door holders are designed for virtually any remote door release application. They are primarily used to hold fire and smoke barrier doors open until released by a remote smoke detector or other switching device. The complete assembly consists of: an armature contact plate with adjustable pivot mounting for installation in the door, and a heavy-duty electromagnet, in a durable plastic enclosure, mounted on the wall or floor behind the door. A separate closing device is required.
• All models support 12 VDC, 24 VAC/VDC, or 120 VAC.
• Improperly applied voltage does not damage the unit.
• Spacing kit for odd angles.
• 25 to 40 pounds (11.3 kg) holding power.
• Magnet protected against transients and surges up to 600 volts (AC models).
• Fail-safe operation; power failure releases door to close.
• Positive release button initiates closing motion.
• Two-year warranty.
• Floor- and wall-mount models.