- Easy to Read Alphanumeric Identification of Detector Type and Temperature Rating
- External Collector Provides Visual Indication of Activation
- Reversible Mounting Bracket for Flush and Surface Mount Installations
- Flexible Mounting Capabilities: Single Gng, 3.5 or 4 Inch Octagonal, 4 Inch Square with Plastic Ring
- Easy to Use Terminal Screws Provide a More Positive Wiring Connection
- Low Profile Design to Coordinate with Room Aesthetics
Multiple configurations - The 5600 Series offers a full line of configurations to accommodate a broad range of applications. Both single- and dual-circuit models are offered, each avail- able for low- and high-temperature ratings with either fixed- temperature or combination fixed-temperature/rate-of-rise (ROR) activation. The ROR element of the fixed/ROR models is restorable, to accommodate field-testing the unit.
Installation flexibility - To satisfy a variety of installations, the 5600 Series easily mounts to single-gang and octagonal back- boxes. These models also accommodate 4" (101.6 mm) square backboxes when used with a plastic ring. The mounting bracket is reversible to allow for flush- and surface-mount backbox installations
Visual identification - The 5600 Series provides clear markings on the exterior of the unit to ensure that the proper detector is being used. Alphanumeric characters identify the activation method, as well as the temperature rating, in degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius. Fixed temperature models are identified "FX", while combination fixed/rate-of-rise units are marked "FX/ROR". The 5600 Series also provides a col- lector as a post-activation indicator. Once the detector has been activated, the collector drops from the unit to allow easy identification of the specific unit in alarm.