The PowerG Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector provides early warning of fire. It alerts occupants of the room by activating the built-in 85db alarm buzzer and flashing LED light when smoke or temperature exceeding 57°C (135°F) are detected. At the same time, it transmits a coded signal to the control panel to activate the system siren, alerting the end user and/or central monitoring station to send onsite assistance.
With a quick installation process and just a few holes to drill, the PowerG Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector reduces time onsite, and increases productivity and revenue. As a wireless device, it offers home and business owners more choice in terms of installation, including locations in which wiring is difficult or impossible. Maintenance is also made easy, with audio and visual sensitivity degradation indicators notifying when cleaning or replacement of the detector is required.
- Weatherproof with extended temperature range of -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 66°C)
- Dual listed strobe models (UL 1638 and UL 1971)
- Industry's highest strobe candela options
- Strobes and Code 3 horn synchronize using the Wheelock Sync Modules or panels with built-in Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol
- Models with field selectable tone, dBA and candela settings
- Wall or ceiling mounting options
- MTWP and ET70WP kits that include the device and IOB backbox are available; See ordering information for specific models
- Surface or semi-flush mounting (indoor and outdoor)
- IN/OUT wiring termination accepting two #12-18 AWG wires at each terminal