Dewalt's line of 18V cordless tools has been enormously popular, but with evolving battery technology, the Ni-Cad 18V platform is being replaced with the lighter, more compact Li-Ion 20V MAX platform. This battery adapter allows owners of the older 18V tools to install and use the new 20V MAX batteries, greatly extending the life of their tools. Because the 20V batteries are so much lighter in weight, the combined weight of the adapter and 20V battery is still less than the weight of the older equivalent 18V battery.
- Port 2 charges all Dewalt 7.2V
- Charges batteries in 90 min or less thus minimizing downtime
- Enjoy the benefits of extended run-time of Li-Ion Batteries on your existing 18V tools
- Allows use of 20V Max* batteries in most 18V tools
- Do not use with premium batteries in DC970 or DC759 tools
- This Adapter will not work with 20V/60V FlexVolt® batteries