CM-120 Series keypads are North American built and provide Tri-Brid (TM) stand alone, Wiegand and optional wireless operation! CM120i offers the best performance and value for indoor applications. CM-120wV2 is a vandal and weather resistant model with a metal back-lit keypad.
CM-120 Series hardwired keypads have added wireless functions by plugging in a CM-TX99 wireless transmitter module. CM-120TX keypads are fully wireless with battery power. A CM-RX 91/92 Series receiver is required, sold separately. Lithium batteries recommended for CM-120TX for environments below 0C (32F).
- CM-120i keypad for indoor use, features stainless steel faceplate and polycarbonate keys
- CM-120wV2 features backlit, weatherproof & vandal resistant metal keypad
- Flush mount single gang stainless steel faceplate
- 3 LED's Piezo Buzzer
- Request-to-Exit Input
- Door contact input for anti-tailgating & door open alarm
- Global lock-out feature
- Includes tamperproof screws & driver
- Option for plug-in TX-99 wireless transmitter, 2 channel