The B901 Access Control Interface Module is a fully supervised, addressable SD1/SD12 bus device that allows access control integration for Bosch compatible control panels. This module offers 14 programmable levels of access authority. Authority for access is controlled by the user level, the group of the user, the time of day, the door state, and the area armed state. Control each authority restriction through automatic and manual functions. A door that has been automatically released by the control panel will require manually re-engaging to return to normal.
In a combination Fire/Intrusion system, the B901 should not be used to lock doors used for emergency egress unless these doors have a mechanical release mechanism.
- Direct interface to compatible Wiegand card readers
- On-board buzzer output and supervised on-board points
- Request to Exit and Request to Enter inputs that can have a shunt only option
- Four door states: Locked, Unlocked, Secured, Fire Unlock
- SD12 support as well as SD1 compatible