Back-UPS BE600M1 by APC
Reliable battery backup and surge protection
When the power goes out, the BE600M1 provides guaranteed power for computers, external hard-drives and other electronics, including your wireless router so you can maintain a network connection for your IoT devices when you need it most! Ideal for the home and home offices, the Back-UPS BE600M1 offers plenty of power and outlets, plus a 1.5A USB Charging port.
APC Desktop UPS for the Home or Office
The Features and Benefits of an APC Back-UPS
Why use an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)? Watch this short video for insight into the features & benefits of an APC Back-UPS.
A UPS for Every SmartHome
Every connected SmartHome needs a UPS to help keep your wifi on and available, so that your SmartHome stays, well... smart!
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator - This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Simple battery replacement - Increases UPS availability by allowing quick, easy battery replacement.
- Transformer Block Spacing - Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.