Altronix SMP3 power supply/charger converts a low voltage AC input into a 6VDC, 12VDC or 24VDC output. This unit has a wide range of applications for access control, security and CCTV system accessories that require additional power.
- Can be optionally powered from an external DC power supply to reduce the amount of current draw from the polling loop
- Uniquely identifies eight EOLR supervised zones (all zones use 10K resistors, supplied)
- DIP Switches can be used to set zone numbers or serial numbers
- When used in the serial number mode, each serial number in the selected group can be assigned to any zone number
- Loops A & B can be programmed for fast (10msec) response
- Provides cover tamper protection, which may be enabled or disabled via on-board DIP Switches