The Panic Button Remote (2GIG‐PANIC1‐345) is a compact, battery‐powered, wireless panic button that transmits an Emergency signal from any location within radio frequency (RF) range of the control panel. The signal can be transmitted to the control panel, whether the security system is armed or disarmed.
Users can mount the panic button in a convenient location in the wall or use one of these wearable options: lanyard, wristband, belt clip, and car‐visor clip. It is completely water‐resistant and also offers a five (5)‐second button lockout.
- 1—Panic Button Remote
- 1—Car‐Visor Clip
- 1—Belt Clip
- 1—Wrist Band
- 1—Sensor holder for clips (belts and visor) with option to wall mount using two (2) screws (not included)
- For triggering emergency alarm
- Dimensions: 1.65 x 1.20 x 0.50 in. (LxWxD)
- Weight: 0.45 oz. (including battery)
- 5-second button lockout
- Lithium battery with 3 years life
- Completely water resistant
- Completely supervisable
- Mounting options: lanyard, wristband, wall mount, belt clip, car-visor clip