The 5 In ONE™ Universal Industrial Safety Exhaust couplers by Milton® are designed to safely bleed off air pressure before releasing the connector. The safety exhaust feature allows for safe disconnection, eliminating potentially dangerous hose whip. The coupler remains connected to the plug while pressurized air is safely bled off. Ideal for applications required a durable and long lasting pneumatic coupler, Milton®'s safety couplers are constructed of heavy-duty steel. Connects to all major interchanges including Industrial (M-Style®), High flow (V-Style), Automotive (T-Style), ARO (A-Style), and Lincoln (L-Style). Available now!
- Accepts all major interchanges: Industrial (M-Style®), High Flow (V-Style), Automotive (T-Style), ARO (A-Style) & Lincoln (L-style)
- Safely bleeds off air pressure before releasing connector
- Quick connect coupling for a safe & easy air hose connection
- NPT: 1/4" Female (Part #: 1750) or Male NPT (Part #: 1751)
- Max PSI: 120 PSI | Air Flow: 80 PSI @ 31 or 44 CFM, 90 PSI @ 34, 35, 50 CFM, 100 PSI @36, 37, 50 CFM, 120 PSI @ 44, 45, 67 CFM