The Klein Tools ET310 Electronic Circuit Breaker Finder, with operating voltage 90V to 120V AC, 50/60Hz, is used to locate and identify correct circuit breaker with visual and audible indicators. Use the Receiver to scan the breakers in the circuit breaker panel. Connect the Transmitter with a 3-pin plug to the electrical outlet or fixture in the circuit and compare the illuminated wiring condition indicators with the wiring condition codes printed on the transmitter. It features an integrated GFCI outlet tester for testing GFCI devices. The transmitter is powered by the circuit when connected to the electrical outlet or fixture. It docks in the receiver for convenient storage. CAT II 120V safety rating. The ET310 receiver comes with a 9V battery, transmitter and user manual. Warning: The tester is intended for INDOOR use only, with 120V AC electrical systems. DO NOT connect to higher voltage electrical supplies.
- Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located.
- Operates on 90V
- Transmitter incorporates a GFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices.
- Transmitter docks in the Receiver for convenient storage as a single item when tester is not is use.
- Transmitter incorporates a three-pin plug for connecting to North-American-style grounded electrical outlets.
- Receiver powers off automatically after approximately three minutes of non-use to conserve battery life.